Before, during and after a divorce, relationship issues can divide a family. When these disagreements call for a legal solution, you need the help of a problem-solving attorney who shares and pursues your goals — and puts the family back into family law.
In Austin, Travis County and surrounding areas, the skillful, compassionate lawyer whose decades-long practice has helped countless individuals and families to “turn the corner” is John L. Mendez.
Mr. Mendez offers wise guidance, sound support and personal service throughout the legal process when a contested divorce, child custody dispute or paternity matter pits loved ones against each other. He knows the law and applies it to your specific situation. In the conference room, he seeks consensus that sets the tone for future cooperation. In the courtroom, he lays out your case persuasively before judge and jury.
John L. Mendez — Improving The Lives Of Texas Families Since 1979
Our law firm’s founder works hard to guide clients to positive outcomes for:
- Uncontested, contested and high-asset divorces
- Custody and visitation
- Grandparent and stepparent custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support arrangements
- Division of marital property and assets
- Custody and support modifications and enforcements
- Plans for a co-parent to relocate with a child outside the state
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Paternity matters affecting birth mothers and biological fathers
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Father’s rights
- Guardianships and conservatorships
To begin benefiting from your association with our versatile family law attorney as soon as possible, arrange your initial consultation by calling 512-478-3363 or sending an email message. John L. Mendez welcomes the opportunity to serve you in any way we can.